Small purchase!

Skater

Oct 28, 2014
... and not a sofa fall, I am still nicely in credit from recent sales! [emoji16]

So I decided that I wanted an oxblood continental purse - I have the mini Cara and SBS in the same colour, and I think it will go fine with my other bags too. The trick was to find one without a shiny gold plaque (I'd just scratch it straight away)... but on a nice smooth NVT like my SBS, which I selected v carefully and absolutely love!

As if by magic, one appeared... excuse the flash distortion in the photos...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1455659558.863723.jpg

Last edited:
... and not a sofa fall, I am still nicely in credit from recent sales! [emoji16]

Do I decided that I wanted an oxblood continental purse - I have the mini Cara and SBS in the same colour, and I think it will go fine with my other bags too. The trick was to find one without a shiny gold plaque (I'd just scratch it straight away)... but on a nice smooth NVT like my SBS, which I selected v carefully and absolutely love!

View attachment 3275752

Such a lovely colour. :biggrin:

Thanks ladies! I am slightly obsessed with oxblood, it's fair to say... and love NVT's durability and character... even though I've deliberately bought items with smoother grain, I think scratches can be polished out more easily than some smooth leathers - so they should last for years :smile:

So I decided that I wanted an oxblood continental purse - I have the mini Cara and SBS in the same colour, and I think it will go fine with my other bags too. The trick was to find one without a shiny gold plaque (I'd just scratch it straight away)... but on a nice smooth NVT like my SBS, which I selected v carefully and absolutely love!

View attachment 3275752

What a gorgeous purse, Skater; beautiful colour and obviously meant to be! 😀 Congratulations on a lovely purchase.