Small purchase

LinaFIN

May 14, 2007
Finland
I've been talking about getting a Mulberry travel card holder for a long time :smile:. I was at Heathrow a week ago and stopped by the Mulberry store there. And they had the perfect one for me! I definitely wanted it to be in a bright color. I like my bags natural and neutral, but inside it I like to have lots of color. This is what I got, it was the last one they had and it was on sale, too! Does anyone know what season it's from? I don't care that it's "old", I love it :heart:

It fits at least two cards inside (it would take more, but the SA said the plastic will stretch and then I wouldn't be able to keep only one or two there). For everyday use, I just keep my travel card there :smile:

At the back, there's another pocket for another card. I think it's really practical. When I go out with a small clutch (or just a jacket) I'll be able to put my travel card, bank card and ID here and be all set :smile:

So, a very small purchase, but it made me happy and I wanted to share it with you.

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
That is quite adorable!! What a good idea if you are out for an evening,and are 'travelling light'!!

goldfinch_uk

Dec 9, 2007
Gorgeous! I think Mulberry make "exclusives" for the airport branches, so this might be one of those :smile: My OH has one in black and it's so beautifully made.

I use the pull-out card holder from my Alana purse when I want to travel light, in fact that's why I was so keen to buy that particular purse :biggrin:

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Sweden
Very pretty, Lina - love the colour too. Looks like the perfect, stylish little accessory for a night out.

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
^^I picked up the pink travelcard holder when I was at Mulberry today. But I don't use my Oyster card often enough to justify £49.