Small purchase from BV in HK!

heiheij

Sep 26, 2007
hey guys!
i just returned from HK recently and made a small trip to the BV store in Harbour City shopping center. I was ready to drop 3500HKD for a large BV zip wallet that was on sale but they only had a light green color, so i decided against it. Instead i got a rope bracelet in Ebano! (medium size)

pics:
picture.php

picture.php

modeling pics:
picture.php

along with my ebano wallet:
picture.php

I also made a couple of other purchases including a genuine snake skin bag dyed blue from Seibu department store, Burberry dresshirt from the boutique in IFC, Gucci belt bag from Tsim Sha Tsui boutique, a Canali angora scarf from Lane Crawford and a Prada cap on sale also at Lane Crawford. (oh and a couple of cashmere sweaters from Uniqlo that were only $399HKD!! not in pic)
pic:
picture.php

thanks for looking!:tup:

(my BV collection growing so slowly i know...I'm still dabbling in other brands) lol

Last edited:
thanks all for the wonderful comments! Yes the snakeskin tote is very functional and sturdy, its my first exotic!

I would love my next BV purchase to be a pair of woven leather shoes either in Ebano or Nero. I have been on ebay a lot lately just browsing and think its time to take the next step! lol

great stuff u got.... and bet u havea great deal tooo

thanks LV-Prada... btw you look so hot in your display picture.. :P

how much is the snake skin bag?...what brand is it?>

The brand is FX Creations. It was $2000 HKD marked down from 2500 i believe. They sell in several department stores in HK I think and have several free standing stores as well. Their snakeskin line is part of their more 'upscale line', they have some great leather bags as well in their regular lines!

I bought my mom one too! and she loves it!

not to get off topic since this is a BV forum but here is a pic of both:
picture.php

The hardware is quite good quality and the dye job is wonderful, the pics dont do it justice!

Last edited: