Small pouch/makeup bag

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
Does Hermes make a small pouch/makeup bag? If so, does anyone have one, what is it called, and what are the dimensions? Sorry, but I'm over three hours away from a boutique, so I can't go very often.

Hi Tammy518, check out the Karo case. I once had a PM but it was a bit small so I purchased a GM. It's nice and slim and holds all I need. The GM measures about 7.5" x 4.75" x 2.25". I usually see it in Chevre Mysore and Epsom but they probably have it in other leathers.

Thanks, OTINGOCNI. I found one on eBay so I could see what it looked like. I'm looking for something that isn't as structured, though. Does Hermes have one that is either soft-sided or maybe even flat?

I just noticed the link just takes you to the main LV site. It's under small leather goods, then Summer '06 Perforated collection, then it's the Pochette Plate. Sorry, I don't know how to import the picture here.

i've got a clarissa case from hermes. i'll try to post a pic later - it's flat, but in a rigid way, so perhaps it's not what you have in mind. it holds quite a bit.