Small Picotin used as bagorganizer

tae

O.G.
Sep 12, 2008
Not so long ago I purchased a beautiful black lizard bearn wallet and black alligator agenda to put in my black clemence birkin :biggrin:. The only thing I still needed was a purse organiser (I hate it when the inside of my bag is messy :P) but couldn't find one which I found 'worthy' for my Birkin and my pretty H-stuff.

But then I saw this very small and cute black clemence Picotin in the window of my store, that fits perfectly in my 30cm and there's still some room left next to it for non-essentials. The Picotin handles are easily tucked away neatly and all my essentials stay in place without moving around. Plus ofcourse it's very cute to use as a normal bag too!

Attachments

• picotin pm 002.jpg
    picotin pm 002.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 142
  • picotin pm 004.jpg
    picotin pm 004.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 475
oyy how cute like a russian doll (you know the ones where there is a smaller one in a larger one and so on )
what abut weight issues?
happy you found your "bagorganizer" enjoy in good health

lilach; Ah, that's a cute comparison with the russian doll-thing (hadn't yet even thought about that!) Yes it is a bit heavier than the fabric organizers, but it's being compensated by not carrying too much with me.

Hi birkel; First I was a little afraid of that too. But it fits exactly, so the Picotin doesn't move therefore it won't scuff the bottom. And it's not heavy enough to leave pressmarks.

tae~ I heart almost stopped when I saw your picture..... I put my picotin PM inside my 32HAC and made the trip from Paris back to the U.S. and now my HAC has 4 little foot prints:crybaby: so please please do double check, because the weight of the stuff you put inside th picotin will end up pressing against the interior bottom of your birkin!!

I have totally done this! It is a very nice way to keep your essentials (wallet, cell, keys, prescription sunglasses) in one place. Often I just grab the picotin and go into the store and lock my car. (Though I do think about my birkin being there in the car for the taking .... but I try to hide it.)

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing, i love picotin bag, great idea...hehe;)

tae~ I heart almost stopped when I saw your picture..... I put my picotin PM inside my 32HAC and made the trip from Paris back to the U.S. and now my HAC has 4 little foot prints:crybaby: so please please do double check, because the weight of the stuff you put inside th picotin will end up pressing against the interior bottom of your birkin!!
:wtf::shocked::faint: