Small Peekaboo bag photo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't seen anyone post any pics of the small size Peekaboo bag so I figured I'd post my new bag! Got it at Bloomingdales last week....

Attached Files:

2. LOVE it!CONGRATS!
    Any modeling pics?

3. Here ya go! Not me because I'm not in modeling mood, it's my daughter's friend...She's 5'2"...

Attached Files:

4. ^Looks amazing!!

5. Thank you! I was about to order a medium size from NM and I'm glad I didn't because when I saw it IRL, it was so huge!!

6. its sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I also tried on the med size but like you i felt it was really too big on my 5'1 1/2 frame. Im on the waiting list for the beige small peekaboo but sadly there arent in the US. congrats on yours!!!! LOVE IT!!! =D

7. Actually I got mine at Bloomingales - Roosevelt field - garden City, Ny - they still have them in black and beige - if you want to call...

8. its actually not as small as i thought it would be! congrats

9. OMG REALLY!!!!:nuts: Did the beige have suede interrior because thats the one i have been waiting for. Thank You!!!!

10. May have been Zucca lining but you can call and ask.

11. Your bag is beautiful!

12. Love the small peek a boo...

not really very small! :nuts:
    Big Congrats! :tup:

13. very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!congrats!!!!!!!!!;)

14. Very nice. Congrats!

15. Nice nice and nicer!! Love this bag!