Small PCE and 1 extra surprise

I love all your new Coach goodies! I think the fuchsia cosmetics case will be great with your mahogany bag; it'll give you a little pop of color in your bag. The Michele watch is TDF; I love it!!! It's really neat that you can change the straps out too. I like the studded strap, but that pink one is really pretty too. Congrats!

I love that cosmetic case and the watch is TDF! Thanks for sharing!
Thank You Mariak16 :heart:
I told the SA at the store on Friday I wish they made the Chevron Lindsey in that fuschia color! So cute!
It would be cool if they had a Lindsey in this cool:cool:
Twins on the cosmetic case!!! Love the color.
Your michele watch is stunning!!!
Yay on being twins I was going to buy it Thursday, but I forgot and walked out the mall without it. Happy I got it on Saturday. I'm loving this watch so much thanks CFB
Love your new watch too! Pretty! :smile:
Thank You Madnabsmom:biggrin:
Isnt that cosmetic case just yummy!!! I saw it yesterday and was drooling :smile:
Congrat's on all your buys ...
I agree very yummy and I love pink so I'm glad this came out. :graucho:
I love all your new Coach goodies! I think the fuchsia cosmetics case will be great with your mahogany bag; it'll give you a little pop of color in your bag. The Michele watch is TDF; I love it!!! It's really neat that you can change the straps out too. I like the studded strap, but that pink one is really pretty too. Congrats!

I agree with the pop of color looks great. Thank you NC.Girl. I'm so excited I finally have this watch now I need to buy the stainless steel one.