Small pave frivole earrings pairing suggestions

muska

Apr 8, 2019
I’m thinking of adding small pave frivole earrings in YG to my collection and was wondering what necklace would be a good match for them. Obviously a pave frivole pendant would make sense but I’m not a fan of too matchy matchy. Do you ladies have any suggestions? Would the earrings be enough to be just worn on their own with no necklace? The pendant I currently have is the pave vintage Alhambra in YG but I’m having a hard time picturing them together. Thanks for ideas

81D57DB5-44D0-4D9F-AC3F-22CB4D0C9594.png

I own these and I only wear them on their own with no necklace. They are a statement on their own. I have been thinking of adding a necklace to wear with them here and there and the three options I am down to are the pave frivoles pendant (small or large), a diamond pendant with yg chain (I have one that just needs to be repaired as I broke chain 4 years ago), or a diamond tennis necklace in yg. I personally don’t find that frivoles and vintage design go together. You can definitely start with wearing on their own then add a necklace later if you find you want something more.

I own these and I only wear them on their own with no necklace. They are a statement on their own. I have been thinking of adding a necklace to wear with them here and there and the three options I am down to are the pave frivoles pendant (small or large), a diamond pendant with yg chain (I have one that just needs to be repaired as I broke chain 4 years ago), or a diamond tennis necklace in yg. I personally don’t find that frivoles and vintage design go together. You can definitely start with wearing on their own then add a necklace later if you find you want something more.
Thank you for the suggestions! I was always an earrings person for as long as I can remember so I should be fine wearing them on their own for now

I’m thinking of adding small pave frivole earrings in YG to my collection and was wondering what necklace would be a good match for them. Obviously a pave frivole pendant would make sense but I’m not a fan of too matchy matchy. Do you ladies have any suggestions? Would the earrings be enough to be just worn on their own with no necklace? The pendant I currently have is the pave vintage Alhambra in YG but I’m having a hard time picturing them together. Thanks for ideas

View attachment 5409447
Love these so much. They are next on my list. I was thinking I would wear them on their own. I have been wearing my necklaces on their own. When I add earrings and look in the mirror, it is just a little too much for me.

Reactions: muska
I love the small Frivole pave earrings. I wear them three different ways:
- solo with no necklace (my fave way to wear it)
- earrings paired with the matching small pave Frivole pendant (an instant wow and I always end up receiving compliments because the two together makes the face glow somehow)
- earrings paired with the matching Frivole pave BTF ring (the two are far away from each other to appease anyone who doesn’t want to go too matchy matchy)

I love the small Frivole pave earrings. I wear them three different ways:
- solo with no necklace (my fave way to wear it)
- earrings paired with the matching small pave Frivole pendant (an instant wow and I always end up receiving compliments because the two together makes the face glow somehow)
- earrings paired with the matching Frivole pave BTF ring (the two are far away from each other to appease anyone who doesn’t want to go too matchy matchy)
Thank you!! These are all great suggestions! Maybe one day I’ll get the matching pendant

Reactions: eternallove4bag
For my personal style, I found the pendant and earrings too matchy matchy. I wear mine with a pave-round necklace I have (not totally round, more organic, but you get the drift). I also wear them with my 10-motifs, and once in a while with an Alhambra pendant. Frankly, like other people stated, they look great with no necklace bc of their 3-D dimension and pave sparkle, they are good enough on their own.

Will find out tomorrow and will let you know:smile:
I only ask this because my husband's aunt, who is long gone, dressed very stylish all her life and wore bold heavy earrings. Her earlobes were very stretched :eek:and she told me it was because of the heavy earrings she wore. She told me never to forget that or my earlobes would end up looking like hers. That is why I ask:giggle:

Reactions: hhw
I have the Pg pave frivole with the sapphire. I do love the look of just earrings without a necklace but I never seem to do that.

I usually wear mine with the matching pendant and the 2021 holiday pendant layered (very rarely just the matching pedant as a set) or currently with my 20 motif Pg onyx. But Im a more-is-more kind of person.