Small Paraty worn?

Manelieht

Apr 1, 2014
I am having a hard time finding pictures of the small size worn to compare the difference to the medium size bag. On websites it seems to look very different in size depending on the model or dummy used.

I was hoping maybe someone has pictures of their small paraty worn (crook of the arm and shoulder).

I'm really more of a small bag girl, and I wonder if the medium size would be too big for me. But I also decide by how the bag looks worn...I often feel some bags are just meant to be a certain size! ;)

I am having a hard time finding pictures of the small size worn to compare the difference to the medium size bag. On websites it seems to look very different in size depending on the model or dummy used.

I was hoping maybe someone has pictures of their small paraty worn (crook of the arm and shoulder).

I'm really more of a small bag girl, and I wonder if the medium size would be too big for me. But I also decide by how the bag looks worn...I often feel some bags are just meant to be a certain size! ;)

There's some great pix towards the middle of this page. Hope this helps!
="http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/...com/chloe/your-chloe-in-action-77140-206.html