Small Pandora Perforated

Jill N

O.G.
Dec 25, 2007
just purchased this and got an amazing deal from Saks. I’m usually and all black girl when it comes to my handbags but something about this bag made me have to have it. Thoughts?

Attachments

• F8CB8728-8EC0-4B97-A68E-279D9F2D9F35.png
    F8CB8728-8EC0-4B97-A68E-279D9F2D9F35.png
    419.8 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: Mariapia
^ I agree! I think the pandora you picked is nice in that it has the black handle, zippers, and strap, which will go nicely with your outfits as well! It seems very casual and would look great with all black, or maybe an even coolor outfit with some ripped jeans or something of the sort.

Reactions: Jill N
Givenchy makes a beautiful tomato red, so very wearable and not too bright or "cool toned." And it's a perfect understated color against black. The perforations keep the design very cool and in style, a la athleisure.

Reactions: PinkTulip
just purchased this and got an amazing deal from Saks. I’m usually and all black girl when it comes to my handbags but something about this bag made me have to have it. Thoughts?
I saw this bag at saks too!! How do you like it?? considering purchasing, but there is also a white and blue at Neiman's.

Reactions: Jill N
About a month and yes it gets softer and will flatten out. Loving it. So easy and carefree
About a month and yes it gets softer and will flatten out. Loving it. So easy and carefree
Thank you! For the photo and answers. It really looks adorable on you. I’m wanting more seeing your beautiful picture lol. I’m wondering if it would be too long on me because I’m only 5’3?
Please enjoy it with good health.