Small outlet reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Cute stuff..love the prices too!

2. thanks I love the prices also. :yahoo:

3. Congrats! Love capacity wristlets and at a great price too! Enjoy :smile:

4. Thanks it's my first capacity wristlet.

5. I happen to love that wristlet! Good deals!
    Congrats!

6. VERY NICE!
    [​IMG]

7. Cute :smile:

8. cute!!! i just got the smaller one last night for $20. great color.

9. Cute! I really need one of those pill boxes!

10. Thanks ladies for all your nice comments. A little coach always makes me smile.

11. Cute!! I love those madison wristlets!! I have the walnut one and just got cinnamon!!! Did you see any other goodies at the outlet?

12. Congrats!!!
    Very Cute!!! Great price!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

13. They had alot of clearance wallets. I don't know the names of alot of the bags, but i think it was a lilac cro alexandra 50% off. I liked it but I thought about color transfer and put it down. They only had one. Kristin purple or berry hobo that's been there for awhile. I wish Icould find a walnut one also.

14. Congrats I love getting good deals at the outlets!

I went Friday-- I ended up with
    Zoe, Mah/Silver Large convertible for $93 originally $398. marked down to 249 then half off and 25 % off to support Brest cancer research ( that coupon was $1)
    Delphine- Sunglasses $59
    and a Hair Scarf I got for my daughter to wear.

It's so much fun I don't get to go often, but I look at literally everything!