Small outlet buy...no reveal just pics.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I went to the outlet on Thursday and saw this wallet and thought it would go amazingly well with the black sabrina I bought that same day from a TPFer. :yahoo: I'm not sure how durable the gold is because one that was there had areas where the gold had rubbed off but it was in the 50% so I couldn't resist. Even my lil Louis couldn't take his eyes off of it!!

2. It's beautiful!

3. Gorgeous wallet! The dog looks adorable too!

4. nice buy!

cute puppy! :biggrin:

5. Very pretty! I'm sure it looks perfect with your Sabrina!

6. Great find!! I love the zip around styles and that color is beautiful!! And at 50% off, that is awesome!

7. Thanks ladies! It was the only color they had. They had some khaki and white signature wallets but realistically, I know those will get dirty in no time.

8. That's very nice! Congrats!

9. So cute! It will go great with the sabrina.

10. Hey thats a nice deal! Pretty wallet!

11. Great wallet:tup:

12. Perfect wallet for your Sabrina. Good find!

13. gorgeous, I LOVE the gold!!!

14. I have a brass/black Sabrina and I also carry a gold wallet with her! Something about that color combo just gets me... especially when you see the gold wallet with the yummy purple lining. Beautiful!

15. gorgeous wallet! i love the colour and great price!