Small or Toy Loulou???

Small or Toy Loulou

• Total voters

Demi13

Mar 30, 2018
Need help deciding! I want an everyday bag that can fit just the basics and not get too heavy to carry around. I am 5’9 and not sure if the Toy looks too small on me or should I go for the small or camera bag???

Attachments

• B04CFB03-1555-418A-864C-EAFFAA9F286F.jpeg
    B04CFB03-1555-418A-864C-EAFFAA9F286F.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,031
  • 6273BFAF-59C0-409F-84F0-5EFDE409FCF1.jpeg
    6273BFAF-59C0-409F-84F0-5EFDE409FCF1.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 1,042
...all great bags, but only the camera hits at a flattering length on you if you intend to wear them as such.

I'm 5'9 as well and have all 3 styles, but everyone's different. There was another poster in the loulou thread who you may relate to that had a similar delimna and end up selecting the camera as well.

Reactions: mooLV and Ms.Dixie
...all great bags, but only the camera hits at a flattering length on you if you intend to wear them as such.

I'm 5'9 as well and have all 3 styles, but everyone's different. There was another poster in the loulou thread who you may relate to that had a similar delimna and end up selecting the camera as well.
I agree but I love the Loulou design!

I’m also tall and chose the Lou camera bag because the length was much better for me. I think where the camera bag hits on you looks better but it’s personal preference. As an aside, I also prefer the zipper closure.

Reactions: mooLV
Need help deciding! I want an everyday bag that can fit just the basics and not get too heavy to carry around. I am 5’9 and not sure if the Toy looks too small on me or should I go for the small or camera bag???

I'm 5'3 and debating between the toy loulou or the camera bag. I'm trying to decide if I want one or the other OR do I get one now new and try to find the other one on the preloved market to save money. If I go with option #2, I would probably get the camera bag new and get the toy loulou on the preloved market if I can find one with no corner wear. My issue is that corner wear on the loulou bags. I wonder if it is super delicate or the person wearing it. :sad:

Based on the photos I think the Small LouLou and Camera Bag best.

I love the flap on the LouLou design as it makes the bag a bit more sophisticated. Also I feel the chain strap is more substantial. Price is quiet high for a Small bag though.

The camera bag is very roomy meaning you may be tempted to overstuff it and thus become heavier. Either way you won’t go wrong, both beautiful, classic, functional bags.

Simply based on your height and frame, I would say that the camera bag as a crossbody looks best on you!

However, I still prefer the Lou Lou style so I would vote for the Small on you :smile: the Toy just looks slightly too small and get a little bit lost on your frame. Just my two cents!

Reactions: Demi13
I say the small LouLou. Although it's more than the camera bag, which is really cute and looks good on you, the small LouLou is more versatile and prettier. You can wear it dressed up or down, the gold chain seems more substantial and elegant, and the size looks really nice on you.

I say the small LouLou. Although it's more than the camera bag, which is really cute and looks good on you, the small LouLou is more versatile and prettier. You can wear it dressed up or down, the gold chain seems more substantial and elegant, and the size looks really nice on you.
Thank you! I think I have made my final decision and will be getting the small!!