Small or large blossom Ava

Glttglam

May 22, 2016
I would keep the medium because I like bigger bags for everyday. But it depends on what you want to use it for.

Jul 23, 2006
The small looks better on you and in general. I only like the Ava in small and extra small, and I typically like big bags. :smile:

Nov 15, 2015
I personally prefer the medium one, just bought it in dusty blue. But on you the small one seems to be the perfect size!

cny1941

Oct 2, 2014
Depending on how much you normally carry. The small wouldn't fit my things so I got the medium and love it. You might want to try to load your bags carry them around and see which one you like more.

Reactions: cdtracing
Jul 14, 2007
thank you so much for all your inputs. I am very petite, I think small one fits better for me. I do carry more than the small one's capacity. But I think if I just keep the ava for evening, going out kind of stuff. It would work out with the small one.
I don't know if I am brave enough to carry the blossom ava every day, since it is so light, very easy to get dirty. And I am so picky about keeping purses clean lol

cdtracing

Authenticator
Nov 1, 2014
While I like big bags, the small looks good on you. Just depends on how much you carry & how often you will carry it.