Small Old Beige Caviar Flap Gold HW at OLD PRICE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Saks SA just found this in her stock room. This is the small size (1 inch smaller than the M/L) in the old beige color. It is new with tag and I think she told me it's $2225 + tax. No international shipping anymore from SAKS, new policy?

If you're really serious about buying it, please PM me for SA contact.

Attached Files:

2. hi Miss H, can u tell me which Saks do they have this bag.

3. I just PMed you!

Please post here if it's sold so that people will know! :smile:

4. Is price increased for the small flap? What's the new price now?

5. If I'm not mistake penney sent an email and the s/m is not affected by the price increase. Nevertheless op's offer here is irresistible. At $2225 it's a steal

6. Small Flap is said to be $2450 but the old price was $2350. <<< from the list I got

please correct me if i'm wrong. but $2225 seems like a steal

7. ^ i think that may be the price for lamb, coz caviar old price in m/l was 2425.

8. Hi ladies, I went to saks today and this bag is still available at saks its still at the old price!!!

9. hi ladies, bought this bag today at saks soooo happy:yahoo: I'm sooo lucky that i saw this bag cuz its at the old price for $2350 i just couldnt walk away will post pic later

10. awesome!!!

11. beautiful classic, fab price!!!

congrats!!

12. Congrats jenwong! Its such a gorgeous bag!

13. so lucky!! did they have another one???

14. congrats jenwong! I love the old beige color, it's such a classic piece!

15. #15 Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
    I'm looking for a m/l (10") caviar in this colour too. Please PM me if you know where I can grab one. TIA x

I have this colour in lambskin, but would really like to replace it with a caviar as I've to be so careful with lambskin.