Small Mulberry Bayswater - problem with handles.....

Yaaay! Whereabouts are you? I think I am developing a serious addiction..... Why couldn't it be collecting thimbles or something a little less expensive????!:lolots:

I live in England now for my sins...came over to uni in the early 80,s and didn't go home but will always be a norn irn girl!!! Originally from portstewart.....we have some on here near be.fast and some more north so bound to be someone near you

Bit of an odd question, but i'm just wondering has the leather on anybody's SBS gone a lot less stiff than it was at purchase? I've just realised the strap has really softened up.
Is this a good sign?

Not sure if I have done this right so hoping you can see the image!!!

That looks really bad especially for a bag thats so new :nogood: will be interested what Mulberry have to say. It seems to notice far more on the Oak too as its darkened. Is the back of the handle very stiff and hard where its digging in?

Front pic

Ooooh I used to have this one, lovely bag. I always want them back when they are gone :shucks: It was really soft so I would have thought if anything was going to mark behind the handles this should.

Something must be different about the new ones, they shouldn't be doing that :nono:

Yes, same with mine, but I got it in the sale and I only notice if I pull the handles back For what I paid, I can live with this, as long as it doesn't get worse. I will be interested in hearing about Mulberry's response.
Mulberry sent me an email earlier this afternoon to basically say that they would like to inspect the bag and are organising a courier at their expense to collect it from me. So hopefully I will get some kind of answer fairly soon. It will be interesting to see what their response is when they have the bag! I'll keep you all posted:smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391636286.564840.jpg

Yep just had a look and mine has them too! It doesn't bother me as I had to actually pull the handle down to see them, they aren't visible otherwise...As long as the handles don't 'droop' over time and they start to become visible.

Yaaay! Whereabouts are you? I think I am developing a serious addiction..... Why couldn't it be collecting thimbles or something a little less expensive????!:lolots:

I'm one of the norn irn crew! I'm from Newtownards. I don't collect thimbles unfortunately! But do have weakness for shiny sparkly things! When I typed that sentence I was thinking of pandora etc -but just looked to my right and spotted my crown derby imari collection! Maybe I've been a traveller in a former life!!!

Mulberry sent me an email earlier this afternoon to basically say that they would like to inspect the bag and are organising a courier at their expense to collect it from me. So hopefully I will get some kind of answer fairly soon. It will be interesting to see what their response is when they have the bag! I'll keep you all posted:smile:

Ooh yes please keep us posted, it looks as though you might be opening the flood gates by the replies on here. Yous definitely looks the worst though

Hope they give you a quick decision

Ooh yes please keep us posted, it looks as though you might be opening the flood gates by the replies on here. Yous definitely looks the worst though

Hope they give you a quick decision
It's a real shame, as I had wanted one for ages. The dark brown marking looks very bad against the oak leather - maybe I would have been better with darker leather?

I'm one of the norn irn crew! I'm from Newtownards. I don't collect thimbles unfortunately! But do have weakness for shiny sparkly things! When I typed that sentence I was thinking of pandora etc -but just looked to my right and spotted my crown derby imari collection! Maybe I've been a traveller in a former life!!!
Lol! Pandora - that's another issue for me as well...... All joking aside, I don't see the problem with a few treats. It would be a very dull life otherwise!:happydance: