Small. Medium. Large. Really?

Metrowestmama

Lover of Bling
O.G.
Jan 15, 2013
Just heard that the PM size for Clic Clac bracelets comes in Small, Medium and Large even within the PM sizes. My SA says he has never heard of that. And I've never seen such a thing even on the Hermes website. Have you?

Huh? :Push:

You mean like Pm-small, Pm-medium and Pm-large?
If so, then no.

The enamels now come in 62, 65, and 70.... maybe someone is confused.

Just heard that the PM size for Clic Clac bracelets comes in Small, Medium and Large even within the PM sizes. My SA says he has never heard of that. And I've never seen such a thing even on the Hermes website. Have you?

Do you mean the width? Because it does come in narrow, wide and extra wide... Maybe this is what your SA means by small medium and large. Circumference for all is still considered PM

Do you mean the width? Because it does come in narrow, wide and extra wide... Maybe this is what your SA means by small medium and large. Circumference for all is still considered PM

I thought that too carlinha. But no - this sales rep (not my SA :Phew: ) means the actual circumference. I'm a Hermes newbie, all things considered, so it didn't sound right, but I thought, hmmm, maybe I don't know everything. Sounds like my knowledge might be alright. :okay:

Just thought I would jump in….
PM means petit modèle, = small. 6.5cm
GM = grand modèle, 7cm
I didn't know there was a TPM at 6.2 but IF is certainly right.

So either they referred to the width, or they were mistaken… Just my .2