Small Marcie double carry - which color to get?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so torn on color! I've had a tan in the medium but it was just too big. I had a black in the mini but it was too small! So now I realized there is an in between size - the small. YES! I just don't know which color to go with. Black, tan or cashmere grey. I'm leaning towards tan because I have 2 black Gucci bags that I like a lot. What are thoughts on tan vs. cashmere grey? Thanks!

2. I too owned the medium Marcie in nut and found it too large. When I bought the small size I also debated between the tan and cashmere grey colors. I ultimately went with the cashmere grey because I thought the color would be easier to dress up as well as down. It just has a more formal feel to it than the tan IMO. I love wearing this bag with boho style dresses at summer weddings. In the winter I love pairing it with my grey ugg boots, jeans, etc.

56903323183__FC32AC4F-BC5B-424F-9F14-3853E8A376F6.jpg

I was just in Sweden last week and saw a woman wearing the tan Marcie with a floral dress. Looked stunning on her! I don't think you can go wrong with either color :smile:

Designerhbgirl, Birkinitis and kcoach like this.
  3. I love the grey on you - so pretty! I ended up ordering the tan, since I'd had it before and loved it. I can't wait to get it and see if I love the small size as much as everyone else! Thanks for sharing your photo. :smile:

sundreamer likes this.
  4. Congrats! I'm sure you will love the small size. It's so versatile!

kcoach likes this.
  5. Thank you!

6. One thing about the chloe Marcie, the colours are always amazing and the leather is TDF. I have a large purple and i had a small pouchette in a green

kcoach likes this.
  7. Yes they are! Can't wait to get mine early next week!

8. I love the nut color. Such a pretty tan. I have the small in black and love the size. Such a perfect bag. Enjoy it!

kcoach likes this.
  9. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice