Small LV wallet. Help me choose!

1. I love my big LV wallet (the passport organizer :love: ), but I need something for my smaller bags. None of the smaller LVs really turn me on, but I've narrowed it down to these four. Here are links:

Zipped Compact Wallet

Snapped Billfold & Coin Purse

Tresor Wallet

Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois

Does anyone have one or more of these? Do you love it, hate it, wish you'd purchased something else? Help me decide! :unsure:

2. i like the zipped compact or the Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois

3. Thanks for responding! I think people are sick of wallet posts. :lol:

4. I don't have one but I really like the looks of the Porte M :biggrin:

5. I like that one too. But just when I think I've made up my mind, I change it back again. :lol:

6. I second that...then def the Tresor.

7. I think the Tresor does not have any CC slots. I really like the Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois, but ended up with the Perfo Compact Zippe because I wanted something a little less common. It works well if you are not carrying too many receipts etc. I find that with a bigger wallet, I'll keep stuffing it till it practically explodes ! (Can't do that with a small wallet, routine cleaning out is necessary ;) )

8. i have both the snapped billfold and porte monnaie and I find that the bill compartment on the porte monnaie is a little harder for me to stuff my money in compared to the billfold (but it could just be me). I love both, don't regret anything. I just prefer porte monnaie for the look and big coin compartment.

9. I have and love the Porte-Monnaie Billets French Purse - the perfect size and its gorgeous!

10. just another suggestion...i have the mini koala wallet and i LOVE it...i dont think its up on elux...it retails for around 400 i think...its the perfect small wallet!

11. i'd have to say the first 2. :smile:

12. I LOVE The Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois....It's A Beautiful Wallet. I Just Mentioned It To My Husband (I Mention 5-10 Items A Day...Mother's Day & Our Anniversary Is The Day Before!)

13. I *almost* bought the Tresor, but after looking on eLux again, I wasn't sure about card slots, and plastic is my liifeline. :lol: Thanks for confirming what I thought. I can cross that one off the list!

I keep a lot of receipts and crap too, so carrying a smaller wallet will definitely be a challenge. Thanks for the input! :amuse:

14. Yes ! I love the porte monnaie billets viennois. It doesn't have so many credit card slots either though, if you're looking for something that can really hold cards, check out the koala !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice