Small LP compared to Medium?

Jan 13, 2015
I tried a search came up with nothing, can anyone point me in the direction of a comparison between the two?

Trying to figure how much larger a Medium SH would be compared to my SLH. Thank you!

I tried a search came up with nothing, can anyone point me in the direction of a comparison between the two?

Trying to figure how much larger a Medium SH would be compared to my SLH. Thank you!

Oh I have a friend with an SLH. I'll be seeing her tomorrow and maybe we can take a bag picture together. MSH is quite big. Actually I try to not fill her up so it won't be too heavy for my arm. If you're interested in short handles, custom size 2 short handle is a really good size.

HS, you still need help, babe? I have time now that finished my taxes. I have both. LMK what kind of pic you want.

Oh I have a friend with an SLH. I'll be seeing her tomorrow and maybe we can take a bag picture together. MSH is quite big. Actually I try to not fill her up so it won't be too heavy for my arm. If you're interested in short handles, custom size 2 short handle is a really good size.

That would be helpful.. your comment that the MSH is large probably means it's to much bag for me...

I will go and check the custom sizes. Thanks!!

HS, you still need help, babe? I have time now that finished my taxes. I have both. LMK what kind of pic you want.

Thanks Seton! i'd appreciate a shot of a SLH comparing with the MSH? that way i know how much bigger a medium truly is compared to the largest LP i currently own. :biggrin:

Last edited: