Small love or small JUC?

• LOVE

Votes: 50 64.1%
  • JUC

Votes: 28 35.9%

• Total voters

Coppercalico

Jun 2, 2020
Hey all! I am looking into getting a Cartier bracelet for an upcoming special occasion and am torn between the small yg love or the small yg JUC. Currently I wear the trinity cord bracelet and have a ring stack of the wg love ring, xs trinity ring, and yg love wedding band. I guess I’m sort of leaning towards the love bracelet as it would match the ring? Would love some feedback from those that have one or both bracelets!! Also wondering if anyone with the small love bracelet has had any issues with it opening or falling off?? Thanks!

I have had the same dilemma and decided to go for small JUC in Pg .The thought of all the bracelets and hinges giving way ,I rather not have that paranoia of it getting lost .So I have decided to go for small JUC

The Love matches the wedding band really well!

Use this one.jpg

Hey all! I am looking into getting a Cartier bracelet for an upcoming special occasion and am torn between the small yg love or the small yg JUC. Currently I wear the trinity cord bracelet and have a ring stack of the wg love ring, xs trinity ring, and yg love wedding band. I guess I’m sort of leaning towards the love bracelet as it would match the ring? Would love some feedback from those that have one or both bracelets!! Also wondering if anyone with the small love bracelet has had any issues with it opening or falling off?? Thanks!

I went through all the threads on both these bracelets and seems like there is not a clear winner. I bought the small JUC with diamonds last week and loved it at the store but when I got home it didn't feel the same plus it's a little loose so I want to go back and try a smaller size. However, i also want to look at the Love bracelet one more time. Thought/recommendations on which one would be better for daily wear? I would like to put it on and forget about it. TIA for your recommendations

I went through all the threads on both these bracelets and seems like there is not a clear winner. I bought the small JUC with diamonds last week and loved it at the store but when I got home it didn't feel the same plus it's a little loose so I want to go back and try a smaller size. However, i also want to look at the Love bracelet one more time. Thought/recommendations on which one would be better for daily wear? I would like to put it on and forget about it. TIA for your recommendations
What about it made you not like it as much? I don't think there is a right answer as it's preference and they are different looks but the love is probably easier for daily wear since it doesn't have the sharp end that can potentially snag on things

I had the same dilemma! I bought small juc with diamonds first because it looked better on its own. Thin love felt like it needed another bracelet to stack. Ideal scenario is to just buy both but I'll have to wait a few months for that!

Reactions: Linlio
If your main focus is something to put on and not worry about, it's probably the classic love. (Sorry, not sure if you're looking at the regular or small love).

I have the regular classic love and for someone who has never really worn bracelets on a regular basis (much less all the time), it was something I got acclimated to almost instantly! It is quite comfortable and most of the time I'm not aware of wearing it at all.

Before I got my love, I was deciding between the love and JUC for a very long time. (like years haha). I'm a very hands-on person at work and at home. Very no fuss, don't want to worry about my jewelry or exposure to the elements, etc. And I just love the simplicity and practicality of the love more than the JUC. I've definitely got my wear out of it because ever since I've put it on, I've worn it everyday and never taken it off! :biggrin:

But, like others have said, it's really a preference thing and what goes with your aesthetic and lifestyle. :tup: