Small love or small JUC?

• LOVE

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • JUC

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

Coppercalico

Jun 2, 2020
Hey all! I am looking into getting a Cartier bracelet for an upcoming special occasion and am torn between the small yg love or the small yg JUC. Currently I wear the trinity cord bracelet and have a ring stack of the wg love ring, xs trinity ring, and yg love wedding band. I guess I’m sort of leaning towards the love bracelet as it would match the ring? Would love some feedback from those that have one or both bracelets!! Also wondering if anyone with the small love bracelet has had any issues with it opening or falling off?? Thanks!

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
UK
I have had the same dilemma and decided to go for small JUC in Pg .The thought of all the bracelets and hinges giving way ,I rather not have that paranoia of it getting lost .So I have decided to go for small JUC

scheurin

Jun 25, 2020
JUC. Love and JUC look fine together. However if it's just one of the two then the nail. Looks fine with your other one.

oceanz22

Jan 23, 2011
I chose love as first bracelet because of the meaning behind the bracelet and would think it is more suitable for everyday wear. :smile:

Reactions: Deal Bandit

avcbob

O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Eastern USA
The Love matches the wedding band really well!

Use this one.jpg

Hey all! I am looking into getting a Cartier bracelet for an upcoming special occasion and am torn between the small yg love or the small yg JUC. Currently I wear the trinity cord bracelet and have a ring stack of the wg love ring, xs trinity ring, and yg love wedding band. I guess I’m sort of leaning towards the love bracelet as it would match the ring? Would love some feedback from those that have one or both bracelets!! Also wondering if anyone with the small love bracelet has had any issues with it opening or falling off?? Thanks!

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I have the thin Love stacked with a Classic Love. I have had no problems with it. I tried on the thin juc and it just felt very flimsy on me.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I have the thin Love stacked with a Classic Love. I have had no problems with it. I tried on the thin juc and it just felt very flimsy on me.