Small love or JUC bracelet?

eggandbacon81

Apr 19, 2017
Ladies, I have a plain love bracelet in yellow gold, and plan to add one more for stacking purpose. I would like to wear them together 24/7. Which one would you vote? Small love with 6 diamond or plain JUC? JUC seems have more presence? Thank you for your inputs! (I wear love and JUC rings on my right hand. Would it be too matchy-matchy if I wear love and JUC bracelets on the left hand? )

Last edited:
Reactions: lxrac
Yeah hard decision but I'd say ho for small with diamonds ! I tried it on yesterday with thr classic love and absolutely loved! I got myself the small with diamonds bc of the closing mechanism and can't stop loving how feminine it is in contrast to just un clou.

Reactions: eggandbacon81
Ladies, I have a plain love bracelet in yellow gold, and plan to add one more for stacking purpose. I would like to wear them together 24/7. Which one would you vote? Small love with 6 diamond or plain JUC? JUC seems have more presence? Thank you for your inputs! (I wear love and JUC rings on my right hand. Would it be too matchy-matchy if I wear love and JUC bracelets on the left hand? )

Have you decided yet? cant wait for the modeling photos

I prefer the thin love with the regular love. I was in the same predicament and got the regular JUC to stack with my regular love. Im not crazy about them together and tend to wear them on separate arms now. Im going to get either the thin love or another regular love to stack with my love.