Small Love bracelet or small JUC w/ diamonds to stack with classic Love?

Which one to stack with a classic Love for daily wear?

• Small Love no diamonds

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Small JUC with diamonds

Votes: 74 77.1%

• Total voters

dolly_55

O.G.
May 6, 2013
Would you choose a YG small Love no diamonds or the new small JUC with diamonds to wear daily with a YG classic Love?
I love the new JUC but also love the way 2 Loves look together for daily wear. I’m torn. Please help me choose:blush:

Last edited:
I vote the JUC. I have a have a classic love and a small juc, both in rose gold, and I love it. Two loves blend together, which is cool too, but I think the juc makes it more visually interesting.

Thank you! I own a classic Love and small JUC as well, both in YG but reeeally love the new JUC with diamonds:love: so I’m thinking of selling my plain JUC since I definitely don’t need both. I just thought maybe a small Love would be nice for daily use but I do agree that a Love and JUC look fabulous together

Thank you! I own a classic Love and small JUC as well, both in YG but reeeally love the new JUC with diamonds:love: so I’m thinking of selling my plain JUC since I definitely don’t need both. I just thought maybe a small Love would be nice for daily use but I do agree that a Love and JUC look fabulous together

Yeah a perfect combination

I just picked up the small JUC with diamonds (size 16) to pair with regular love (size 17). I love the look! I'm noticing the nail head of the JUC always dropping to the outer side of my arm. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this typical? Debating if I size down it might be too small.

Reactions: Kateyk8 and mixlv