Small little reveal

There is a story why I brought this - I have a Prada Saffiano tote and have enjoyed using that, and then two weeks ago I brought a matching wallet - but have been too scared to use it as I really prefer smaller wallets, but today I decided to use it for the first time (shall include a photo below) - anyway, but then decided I needed a new cosmetic pouch to complete the Prada collection.........

Attachments

• Wallet day out.JPG
    Wallet day out.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 427
There is a story why I brought this - I have a Prada Saffiano tote and have enjoyed using that, and then two weeks ago I brought a matching wallet - but have been too scared to use it as I really prefer smaller wallets, but today I decided to use it for the first time (shall include a photo below) - anyway, but then decided I needed a new cosmetic pouch to complete the Prada collection.........

Congratulations on your Gorgeous Set!! I love the scarf as well!

Congratulations on your Gorgeous Set!! I love the scarf as well!

thank you - the Scarf is a Hermes Twilly.
Sadly I pulled a very tiny thread in that - have not idea how it happened but think maybe some might have brushed past me? But anyway, it is only minor and I guess these things happen, at least it did not ruin the bag !!!

I love your matching bag and wallet set. I love that turquoise colour. It's my favourite colour. Wish I had gotten something in that colour. I went to the prada store and was going to get the crossbody in the the rectangle size, the same one in the turquoise but it's sold out! :sad:

Is your bag the BN2316?

I love your matching bag and wallet set. I love that turquoise colour. It's my favourite colour. Wish I had gotten something in that colour. I went to the prada store and was going to get the crossbody in the the rectangle size, the same one in the turquoise but it's sold out! :sad:

Is your bag the BN2316?

No mine is the BN1801.

OMG!!!!! Beautiful colours!!!!! What an amazing picture and of course, gorgeous Prada's!!!!!!! Love!!!