Small little Mom's Day Reveal - OMG!

Brennamom

O.G.
May 8, 2007
Hope everyone has a great Mom's Day/Weekend, etc. Now, I've only been under the influence of H for a few heady months now, but I guess I've trained DH well all these years. Sat. was our Mother's Day for various reasons, so it was my day/my way. Of course I wanted to go shopping and a nice lunch out with the family. Little did I know what I was in for:

Attachments

• Mothers Day Reveal 001.jpg
    Mothers Day Reveal 001.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Mothers Day Reveal 002.jpg
    Mothers Day Reveal 002.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 24
  • Mothers Day Reveal 003.jpg
    Mothers Day Reveal 003.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 232
So now, in the spirit of putting the raibow before the bag, here is the complete H collection to date:
Pix 1 & 3 are an address book from an antique book dealer, already mongrammed (not my intials) and came with a complete set of 1993 date inserts. I think it's kinda cool that it was so obviously someone else's before me. I like that aura of history....Now if I could just get the Picotin to house it all. And the carmencita, and the pen holder and.....:shame:

Attachments

• Address1.jpeg
    Address1.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Mothers Day Reveal 007.jpg
    Mothers Day Reveal 007.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Mothers Day Reveal 004.jpg
    Mothers Day Reveal 004.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Mothers Day Reveal 003.jpg
    Mothers Day Reveal 003.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 28
Thanks everyone! And yes, it was a complete surprise! I thought it might be an EBay gift cert. but my Mom scooped him with that one so he had to think of something else fast. It is for my trip to Italy, so I have something awesome to journal with. I had to sit through lunch first and it was SO HARD!! It's empty at the moment, as SCP was out of the lined insert but I'll have it this week, and I just found a great Cross pen at Staples that should fit it too....

Beautiful, Rina! Is this orange or potiron?

attachment.php