small lexington question

srs

Aug 2, 2017
I have a few questions for any of you who own the small lexington in pebble leather. Does it keep its shape over time? If you put something tall in it like a tablet or kindle is it strong enough to keep standing or does it topple over? I have been looking at one for a long time but these are my concerns after looking on ebay for one it made me wonder how well they hold up, but maybe they are not stored well or some people are rougher on bags than other people. Thank you for and reviews.

Good Morning!
I have this bag in three colors and can answer these questions for you.
My bags have definitely held their shape over time, the base of the bag helps with this. Ive had mine for three or so years. I am sure this bag can hold a kindle or tablet without any problem. This is a really nice size bag.
Also, Not sure what you've found on eBay ( I am not an eBay shopper) but today on Dooney.com there are MANY colors of this bag on sale for $99, fresh and new direct from Dooney. Hope this helps!

yes that does help, thank you!! I had been looking on ebay hoping for a deal but with the sales going on right now it they are actually a lot better deal than buying one used. Thank you!!

Beautiful choice, Im sure you'll love it! My favorite thing about that particular bag is those outside slip pockets. SO easy to keep your phone in and get it in and out quickly. Hope you love her when she arrives :smile: The sales are so good right now!

Reactions: Cthullu
I'm glad you got it, and I'm glad I know they are on sale because I am going to get another one! I put my ipad in mine all the time, no problems. And it stands up well! Mine has a slight sag on one side, but nothing that is noticeable or that bothers me and it is only apparent when sitting empty. and I've had it over 2 years.

I've seen the cranberry IRL so at least I know what to expect, so hard to tell from the computer what the colors are really going to look like, I think that is frustrating. Nice to hear they are holding up well.

Good Morning!
I have this bag in three colors and can answer these questions for you.
My bags have definitely held their shape over time, the base of the bag helps with this. Ive had mine for three or so years. I am sure this bag can hold a kindle or tablet without any problem. This is a really nice size bag.
Also, Not sure what you've found on eBay ( I am not an eBay shopper) but today on Dooney.com there are MANY colors of this bag on sale for $99, fresh and new direct from Dooney. Hope this helps!
You HAD to mention this, didn't you?????

I LOVE my small Lexington! I have pebbled one in the Amber color and just got a saffiano one in espresso. I love the size and it perfect for everyday.

Cranberry is a beautiful color...please post a pic when you get it!

I just got my small Lexington and it it beautiful and smelled so good when I got it out of the package. Unfortunately I do not have the capabilities to post a picture. I am sure I could carry it now but I am going to save it for the fall. I did take everything out of my mini barlow just to see how it would be and of course I had no doubt that it would all fit but it is really nice how wide it opens and to be able to see everything easily. My mini barlow is the blush color and I think she is so beautiful that I am not ready to put here away but I am excited over this new purse.

I just got my small Lexington and it it beautiful and smelled so good when I got it out of the package. Unfortunately I do not have the capabilities to post a picture. I am sure I could carry it now but I am going to save it for the fall. I did take everything out of my mini barlow just to see how it would be and of course I had no doubt that it would all fit but it is really nice how wide it opens and to be able to see everything easily. My mini barlow is the blush color and I think she is so beautiful that I am not ready to put here away but I am excited over this new purse.
Enjoy your new Dooney. I'm glad the small Lexington size and style work for you and that it's a winner. What color is it?

I did it - ordered the cranberry from I love dooney with their extra 20% off with sunshine code I got it for a total of $101.86. I'm pretty excited!!
This bag is very easy to carry. I have it in Olive in the pebbled leather and in Grey in the saffiano leather. They are lightweight and very comfortable bags. I know you will enjoy yours. Cranberry is a gorgeous color!

Reactions: MKB0925