small leather goods...photos?

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
No prob... SLGs are definitely something we're lacking on this forum... I bought 13 bags or something like that before I bought a single SLG from Tano... I think it's because I tend to use wristlets and not wallets!

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I'm a wristlet girl, too. Don't think I own a wallet any more, just a Lodis card/cash holder to put in my wristlets. I do want to see inside a Chicklit in person, but wonder if another more wristlet-y style would suit me better. Wish the Tano website had interior shots.

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I love my Chicklit....but I really carry it when I need a 'clutch'. My every day carry is always wristlets. Coach makes the best wristlets...I'd love Tano to come out w/ a line of wristlets that aren't HUGE! haha

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
I typically use Coach wristlets as well. They come in every color under the sun; in leather or in signature print, capacity normal or miniskinnies, oh gosh too many choices ;)!

My "in the pink" by tano is a nice alternative though. Definitely longer than a Coach wristlet but it's nice and flat and not too big although it can fit a lot! Plus it has the cool option of the detachable (or you can just tuck it inside) wrist strap and it CAN be a clutch! I'm a big fan!

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
How would you compare In the Pink with Chicklit? The bagbuyer at the boutique said to tell her what I want, and she'll get it in. I want to get a grape Chicklit for a gift and then something for myself, also in grape.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
In the Pink is a wristlet/clutch that has one open pocket with a zipper pocket inside. The Chicklet is a zip around wallet with an inside zip pocket, places for cards, etc. I think they are approximately the same length but they are two very different pieces.

Keep in mind also, the "in the pink" wasn't made in grape (as far as I am aware).

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
In the Pink sounds better for me...are there any other similar styles in grape? I so want grape...I'll go with Chicklit if I must, but I know I prefer a wristlet with the open pocket, as you describe.

Thank you!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Thanks so much, TygerKitty. I'll look at the links for those others and dimensions. Appreciate your help...then I'll ask the local boutique to order in what I decide, so no iffy internet dealings.