Small Kristin Satchel: Turquoise or Chalk?

popee

Mar 4, 2010
Hi I'm new to this forum. I can't make up my mind between turquoise and chalk on the Kristin satchel. My store will process the order first thing in the morning with PCE and I'll have to decide by tonight which color I want. Can you ladies give me suggestions? Also, I know that the chalk satchel has blue lining to it but what about the turquoise satchel? Is it blue too? Thanks!

i think you can use a white bag year round and turquise for spring and summer. i guess it just depends on if you want a year round bag?
tough decision! both colors are gorgous! but imo challk because the satchel is a classy looking bag- i think the hobo would be great in turquoise!

I am dying over how beautiful the turquoise is. I have no idea what color the lining is...but the color of the bag itself is to die for!

I would say to honestly take a look at what you have and judge where the hole in your collection is. Do you have a ton of blue bags, but nothing in white? Or, do you have a few white bags, but nothing in blue. That's how I would decide, to be honest.

Oh no you have to get turquoise....there will always be white bags, just like there will always be black bags, but the turquoise shade is very unique.....I cannot explain it, but I have never silver hardware pop as much as on this bag. If you have not seen them IRL, no picture on Coach or even that I have seen on the forum, shows the color as lovely as it is....it does have blah beige lining....but the color more than makes up for it.

I just got the teal Kristin the lining seems to be a beige/greyish color. It is not pretty like other coach linings. The outside of the bag though more than makes up for the inside.