Small JUC with VCA 5 Motif

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi friends! Does anyone have pics of the small JUC with the 5 motif Alhambra bracelet? There are threads of these two bracelets with the full and small love as a trio, but I would love to see these two on their own. Trying to decide what to treat myself to! Thanks :smile:

2. Hey there, I’ve just taken a pic for you of my small JUC with my VCA 5-motif in YG onyx. You may have seen my pic in the other thread of how usually wear mine with my small love as a trio but I love these two on their own just as much. HTHs! IMG_5840.JPG

jimmie staton and colorblock like this.
  3. I did, I did! Thank you for being so kind to post again. [emoji8]

I love the 5 motif and am trying to figure if I like the JUC or the Love with it better. I know you usually wear it as a trio, but do you have a preference at all??

4. That’s a hard question to answer as I love my Love for sentimental reasons! Aesthetically I prefer the JUC with the VCA but the bracelet does get caught up in the JUC which is why I usually wear the love in between the two [emoji4]

colorblock and jimmie staton like this.
  5. I think the 5 Motif VCA is more worth it than the thin JUC. The nature of the VCA is more substantial than the bendable JUC in my opinion.

jimmie staton likes this.

6. Even if you paired the VCA with a love or thin love it looks nicer in my opinion and sits better with it than if it were to get hooked onto the JUC

Hope you decide and show pictures

7. I ask genuinely and without malice because I like the Alhambra collection- can someone explain to me why it’s so expensive and coveted? I was looking at the pricing of the 20 motif and almost fainted!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice