Small JUC w/ diamonds vs. tennis bracelet

blingbling19

Feb 16, 2018
Hi everyone! I currently have a yg love cuff and am trying to decide what to add to my stack next :smile: I'm looking to purchase either a small juc with diamonds in yg or a 2-3 ct wg diamond tennis bracelet (not Cartier). I know this is a Cartier thread but would like to hear what you think, pros and cons, etc. I'm petite with a small wrist so I am looking for something that can be worn casually everyday. Thanks in advance!

If you were thinking to get a 5 carats or bigger tennis bracelet, I would recommend that. However, a 2-3 carat one is too tiny, so I would recommend the slim JUC with diamonds.
Totally agree with this. For reference, here is my 6 ct tw tennis bracelet next to small love. Next to regular love cuff it would look even smaller.
1634161955712.jpeg

Last edited:
Gonna go against the grain and say go for the JUC! I love my small JUC (and the small versions of the bracelet - which seems to be the unpopular opinion on this forum :lol:) I have tiny/slim wrists as well, so I find them to be just perfect size and weight, without becoming bothersome. I have seen a couple of people stack the reg love with sm JUC, and oddly enough I think that combo makes the sm JUC even more substantial in size vs on its own or with something relatively slimmer.

I don't have a diamond tennis bracelet but I'd say juc gives more volume/dimension to the stack when paired with reg love. I find this pairing very interesting, compared to tennis bracelet + reg love (Both are "flat"). That's the reason why I decided not to pair my sm pave love with my reg love. I wear both on different hands.

So many enabling-photos of reg love with tennis bracelet that made me tried at a few stores. Can't deny the bling but I don't think my heart sings for one (but enjoy looking at others stack!).

I've been wearing my sm juc (no diamonds though) for almost a week. They are comfy I don't feel it at all. I don't remove it too.

Thanks everyone! I went and tried on some tennis bracelets and you were all spot on... I need at least a 5 ct next to my love. I found a beautiful one, but the color was a little lower than I was going for and the higher colors were a bit more than I wanted to spend for natural diamonds. I also have an appointment at Cartier in a few weeks so I will see if the small JUC works for me. Otherwise, back to the drawing board :lol:

Thanks everyone! I went and tried on some tennis bracelets and you were all spot on... I need at least a 5 ct next to my love. I found a beautiful one, but the color was a little lower than I was going for and the higher colors were a bit more than I wanted to spend for natural diamonds. I also have an appointment at Cartier in a few weeks so I will see if the small JUC works for me. Otherwise, back to the drawing board :lol:
I would check out ID Jewelry and see how their prices compare to the tennis bracelets you looked at. They just made an eternity band for me and I was very pleased. Great quality for the price!

I wear a classic Love and a thin Love with diamonds 24/7. I also have a thin juc with diamonds and a 3-4 carat diamond tennis bracelet that I stack with the Loves. I would say get the tennis bracelet.

Reactions: hhw