Small JUC with or without diamonds?

small juc bracelet

• with diamonds

Votes: 112 81.8%
  • without diamonds

Votes: 25 18.2%

• Total voters
I actually just got back from the Cartier store and tried a bunch of JUC. Definitely preferred without diamonds - so did the bf. Something about the design just doesn’t work with diamonds to either of us - I think because the nail is so utilitarian and fierce, the diamonds kind of dampen the effect a little bit and reminds me of when little girls would stick rhinestones on any & everything to add a bit of sparkle lol!

The plain design is flawless as is and for some reason I felt that diamonds took away rather than added to it. Imagine adding some rhinestones stickers to a birkin - that was kind of the effect to me. Felt very out of place. JUC is just one of those (rare) pieces that’s perfect without diamonds, in my opinion :smile:

I actually just got back from the Cartier store and tried a bunch of JUC. Definitely preferred without diamonds - so did the bf. Something about the design just doesn’t work with diamonds to either of us - I think because the nail is so utilitarian and fierce, the diamonds kind of dampen the effect a little bit and reminds me of when little girls would stick rhinestones on any & everything to add a bit of sparkle lol!

The plain design is flawless as is and for some reason I felt that diamonds took away rather than added to it. Imagine adding some rhinestones stickers to a birkin - that was kind of the effect to me. Felt very out of place. JUC is just one of those (rare) pieces that’s perfect without diamonds, in my opinion :smile:
thanks for your input! the juc is so interesting to me—i think the version with diamonds is stunning, especially in the regular size, but i can totally see how it can take away from the overall design. definitely comes down to the individual!

I'm usually all about the diamonds, but I think you hit the nail on the head (pun intended, haha). I love the utilitarian look of the nail, and I think the diamonds make it a bit confusing as to what it is. It's super easy to eye that it's a nail without the diamonds, which is what I do like about it. Having the nail in YG is enough to make it special, IMO.

My husband bought me the one with diamonds for Christmas. When he saw both of them with and without diamonds he said I definitely had to have the one with diamonds. I feel like it is the perfect blend of masculine and feminine and the diamonds just make it so special. 3 more days until I get to wear this beauty.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Are you speaking of the small or regular or both?

Reactions: kirb13

Totally agree, great way to put it, +1 to without diamonds. I also love the regular size because it adds to the strong statement of it!