Small Jodie: how practical is it?

fuschiapeony

Jun 13, 2014
Hi there!
I don’t own any nice “larger” bags. I’m debating between the small Jodie or a Goyard Artois mm tote.

I love how the Jodie slouches over time and conforms to the body. Can anyone who owns this bag comment on how well it stays on the shoulder? Also how does it work for travel etc? Is it easy to access things inside the bag?
The Goyard is nice for travel but it’s a lot more structured than I am used to. However it’s very roomy and getting to the things inside the bag seems easy enough.

Thanks in advance to anyone & everyone who can shed some light/ share their experiences on the Jodie in terms of functionality/wearability.

Evergreen602

Jun 9, 2019
Arizona, USA
Hi there!
I don’t own any nice “larger” bags. I’m debating between the small Jodie or a Goyard Artois mm tote.

I love how the Jodie slouches over time and conforms to the body. Can anyone who owns this bag comment on how well it stays on the shoulder? Also how does it work for travel etc? Is it easy to access things inside the bag?
The Goyard is nice for travel but it’s a lot more structured than I am used to. However it’s very roomy and getting to the things inside the bag seems easy enough.

Thanks in advance to anyone & everyone who can shed some light/ share their experiences on the Jodie in terms of functionality/wearability.
I have narrow sloped shoulders, so I may not be the best to tell you how a bag stays on the shoulder. I own both the small and teen Jodies. The small fits comfortably on my shoulder and stays in place better than most shoulder bags. That said, it still slides off my shoulder unless I hold it in place with my hand.

I find both the teen and small Jodie sizes to be functional. My only complaint is the zipper. The zipper is stiff on both my bags, and the curve of the opening probably does not help. I tend to leave the zipper open on my small Jodie. It's large enough that the contents of my bag are not on full display if left open.

Reactions: Euclase