small ink stain

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a small mark on the front of my jimmy choo. Any suggestions on how to remove would be greatly appreciated.

2. Is it a leather JC? I would recommend using some Coach Leather cleaner. That is what the SA had me use on the lipstick mark on the inside of my Rianne. I would give that a shot, if that doesn't work, then you might contact JC directly and ask for additional recommendations.

3. Yes, it's leather in the tobacco color. I'll try the leather cleaner. Thanks

4. I have an ink stain on an ivory marc jacobs. The coach leather cleaner did not work on my bag. I hope it works for yours.Here is what not to use...magic eraser( my dh informed me this is a mild sanding block and it actually removes the finish on the leather).I tested a spot and he is right. I read that hairspray is recommended but did not work for me. I have tried goof off, goo gone, rubbing alcohol( all very gently applied).Nothing has worked so far. I have also read that car detailers use school rubber erasers on leather seats. I have not tried this yet. Good luck and please let me know how it turns out. I am about to take my bag to a professional.

5. the coach leather cleaner took it right off. It looks brand new again. thanks!

6. :yahoo::yahoo:
    I am so happy it worked for you. I was going to suggest hair spray, but I would not have wanted to risk someone ruining their beloved bag, but fortunately I did not have to try to come up with another option.:party:

7. That is fantastic! Are there different types of coach leather cleaners? How easy was it to get the ink out?

8. It was so easy. I just took a q tip and put a very small amount on the cotton. I wiped one time and it came off. the ink stain was very new so maybe that's why it came out so easily. the bottle of cleaner I used says simply coach leather cleaner on it.

9. Yes, that is the one I used:tup: When i purchased it, it was a set and it was leather cleaner and leather conditioner. I used all the conditioner on my old coach bags, but for some reason, the bottle of cleaner had been sitting in my closet for 10-11 years, but it still worked for me.

10. Robyn, I just checked the coach cleaner bottle that I used and it said CONDITIONER. What a blonde moment:wtf:I have been known to have a few of those:whistle:. My dh calls them Samisms:amuse:. Anyways, I will be going to the coach store tomorrow to buy CLEANER. Wish me luck!

11. Oh that's wonderful:yahoo: I hope that once you obtain a bottle of Cleaner, it will make your MJ bag as good as NEW:tup:
    :wacko:
    Don't feel bad, I could never be a natural blonde (Asian) but I have several blonde moments a day:wacko: