Small Hermes reveal

I'm in LOVE with your shawl!!!! I've been on the lookout for it! So glad it's here!!!

Thank you! I've fallen for these scarves quite a bit. :loveeyes:

They're all very nice

Thank you.

Beautiful additions! You have such great "hand model" hands....lucky you!

Thank you~ Now I'm just debating which to wear first.

Congratulations to all your lovely items. And welcome to the orange slippery slope! [emoji173]️

It is indeed a slippery slope, especially with all of the lovely scarves they have at H. There are so many great options.

I remember when you posted on my first Hermes purchase thread, so I guess we both made our first purchase around the same time, except you're slipping down the slope way faster :biggrin:

I think we have similar tastes! I was planning on getting the same bracelet next and also the tyger tyger for my mom. Haven't decided colors yet though.

Love the orange bracelet with your skin tone. Is that a "quadruple tour" I spot? Lol what size did you get?

Yes! I made my first purchase four weeks ago today. I remember you posting about your watch and replying to my thread about the bracelets. How is the watch working out for you?

Hahaha, yes! I was able to wrap it on more time around which made the fit a little better. It's the smallest size, PM, plus they added an extra hole for me.

I think we have similar tastes too since I remember loving your watch as well. As for the colors, I think it's best to see them in person and decide from there. I was surprised at how different some of them look in person and even on me versus online or in store.

Congrats! They are lovely. Enjoy!

Thank you!

I ended up with two scarves, L'Arbre du Vent and Tyger Tyger, and a leather bracelet. I decided to step out of my comfort zone of blacks and dark colors and opted for an orange bracelet; I can't help but love the way Hermes does orange. :love:

Of course, I saw a few other things there that I liked and might eventually go back for... Is this the so called slippery slope? :lol:

(I don't know why all the pictures are posting sideways, but... here they are nonetheless.)

Congrats! These are both beautiful and classics...wear them in good health. Love seeing reveals of all kinds :smile:

Love your purchases. That bracelet looks hot!!

Thank you so much!!

All lovely, bracelet colour looks great on you. Fabulous nails too!

Thanks! Maybe I'll get a more neutral color or black for my second, but I'm glad I went with something different for my first!

congrats, very nice purchases

Thanks!

I love all H items, not just bags so thanks for sharing your lovely items. Congrats!!

Thank you~ And I agree. Although their bags are certainly lovely without any doubt, I first got into Hermes because of their other items so really love seeing other users with them.

Congratulations & your nails are so pretty.

Thank you!:heart: