Scarves Small H Scarves (Twilly Alternative)?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey TPF - are there types of very small H scarves (smaller than Twillies I assume) that can be used to adorn really small bags? I'm talking about something small enough to put on a Clic 16, Convoyeur Mini etc. I think the Twilly would be too big, no? All I see online right now are men's pocket squares which are a fine size but more plain. Or are there tips/tricks to make a Twilly fit nicely on a really small bag?

2. I don't see why you couldn't tie a pocket square on a Clic 16. Wrap it a couple of times. :smile: (the women's and men's pocket squares are the same size, no matter what the website says....and they are a little smaller than it says too...)

peonies13 and tlamdang08 like this.
  3. Next season H are bringing out a mini 20cm scarf in the Zebra Pegasus and classic BdG. You could fold on the bias and tie it, it would look really cute

Attached Files:

MAGJES, tlamdang08 and peonies13 like this.
  4. I can't find women's pocket squares... all I find are 18" squares which seem large. Am I missing something or are these just vintage?

5. That'd be a perfect size! Do you know if they're only doing 2 patterns? I don't know what BdG is :smile:

6. Pocket squares=18" squares (that aren't actually 18", more like 16.5)

The women's small format (18") is the same size as the men's pocket square and neither are actually 18" in real life.

tlamdang08 likes this.
  7. For women they are not called 'pocket squares' they are called '45' . If you search for 45 on h.com the 45s should come up, otherwise use the menu at the side and filter by 'Category' then look for '45 x 45 scarves' if you click on that they should all come up.

peonies13 likes this.
  8. Yes, I agree. I'd like one myself just for that reason. even tying it as a triangle may be nice on the right bag.

Sorry, Brides de Gala . It's the one hanging in the picture with the red border

9. Thank you - got it! I guess right now h.com doesn't have many, they don't show up under the silk category but 2 show up when I search "45"

Thanks!!

papertiger likes this.
  10. Here- try this link. There are currently 100 pocket square (18" size) options on h dot com. (They actually measure 16.5".....)

https://www.hermes.com/us/en/women/scarves-and-silk-accessories/#fh_view_size=36&country=us&fh_location=--%2Fcategories%3C%7Bcatalog01_women_womensilkscarvesetc%7D%2Fobject_type_filter%3E%7Bgavroches%7D&fh_refpath=cacfb04b-96a3-4ac9-b5d1-9d0baf0159a3&fh_refview=lister&fh_reffacet=object_type_filter|relevance|Category

11. In french, we call them « gavroche ».

papertiger and Meta like this.
  12. Unfortunately, and ridiculously h.com doesn't use the word on any of its English language websites Screenshot 2019-11-09 at 14.00.51.png

13. It’s a pity! It could be useful though for a search on eBay.

peonies13 and papertiger like this.
  14. Merci!

Thatnks - that link works!

QueenieQ and bunnycat like this.
  15. Super- there are a good number of options available right now. :smile: