Small Georgie Detailed Pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after my initial disappointment and annoyance I brought Georgie home for a thorough inspection. Other than the straps being a little bent out of shape, she's perfect. I was a little worried about the size when I ordered, but it's bigger than I thought it would be and because of the construction - like the zippers opening so wide - it will easily hold everything I carry. The front pocket is a good size but seems like it would develop a crease where the flap folds up. It feels like every other ostrich embossed bag I've ever had, kind of stiff and soft at the same time (does that even make sense? :lol:) The short handles don't lay flat against the bag but I'm attributing that to their being bent out of shape, hopefully they will lay flat eventually.

So, on to the pics...

Attached Files:

2. The squares on the wall are 12".

Attached Files:

3. A full-size iPad fits with no case or a very, very slim case.

Attached Files:

4. Handles up and front pocket.

Attached Files:

5. With Mini Preston and Small Phoebe for scale. It doesn't look that much larger than mini P but it will hold SO much more.

Attached Files:

6. Super cute and perfect for spring!

7. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

8. Love! So pretty for summer, enjoy!

9. Thanks for all the pics! Congrats!

10. Great pics! Thanks! Enjoy you new lovely!

11. Very cute! Love the ostrich texture!

12. I love that color combo! Wow! Super cute!

13. Are we gonna get mod shots???

14. Cute bag, I really like the pop of red.

15. I'm so glad you posted pics...I've been eying this on the website. It is very cute!!! Love the ostrich and the pink trim! Congrats and enjoy!