Small Flo Satchel in Aqua- Outlet Order Reveal

HI Suntenya,

Is this the mini florentine satchel? I called the Reading store looking for the aqua small satchel (yes, your pictures got to me) and the SA told me they don't make the small satchel in aqua. They only make the mini and regular size. I'm confused. :confused1:

Nooooooo. I hate to hear this. I would really like one in small too. Mini is too little for me, specially the opening.

HI Suntenya,

Is this the mini florentine satchel? I called the Reading store looking for the aqua small satchel (yes, your pictures got to me) and the SA told me they don't make the small satchel in aqua. They only make the mini and regular size. I'm confused. :confused1:
Hi! Sorry it took me a while to respond I have been busy! It is the small satchel, not the mini. I called and this was the only store that had it and only one left! I'm sorry!

I you don't like the regular size, check out Ebay periodically. I have seen the small on there before. I was surprised this last one was still there since it came out so long ago. I'm sorry to all of you who wanted the small! :nogood:

Hi! Sorry it took me a while to respond I have been busy! It is the small satchel, not the mini. I called and this was the only store that had it and only one left! I'm sorry!

I m sorry to keep asking questions, but they told me Dooney doesn't even make the small florentine satchel in aqua. Could the color on the tag be different than aqua? She was looking it up in her system.

I m sorry to keep asking questions, but they told me Dooney doesn't even make the small florentine satchel in aqua. Could the color on the tag be different than aqua? She was looking it up in her system.
It's ok! I don't know why she said that. I called an outlet, they looked up the small and said there was only one and it was at Reading. So I called and she made sure she had it. So if that was the last one, then maybe the system doesn't show the small anymore. I also saw the aqua in all three sizes on the Dooney site a few months ago when they were still full price, so they definitely made aqua in all sizes. And I have seen the small on Ebay. I just checked the tag again and it says small aqua. It is also the same size as my other small flos so I don't see how it wouldn't be?

I guess the woman you spoke to either didn't know they were made in small or maybe that was her way of letting you off easily? haha I'm not sure! I'm sorry.

It's ok! I don't know why she said that. I called an outlet, they looked up the small and said there was only one and it was at Reading. So I called and she made sure she had it. So if that was the last one, then maybe the system doesn't show the small anymore. I also saw the aqua in all three sizes on the Dooney site a few months ago when they were still full price, so they definitely made aqua in all sizes. And I have seen the small on Ebay. I just checked the tag again and it says small aqua. It is also the same size as my other small flos so I don't see how it wouldn't be?

I guess the woman you spoke to either didn't know they were made in small or maybe that was her way of letting you off easily? haha I'm not sure! I'm sorry.

Thank you so much for the confirmation that it exists. Now I can keep on my quest to find this lovely bag. It's so pretty. :smile:

Thank you so much for the confirmation that it exists. Now I can keep on my quest to find this lovely bag. It's so pretty. :smile:
You're welcome! It's so weird they said that. But like I said, my best guess is it just isn't in their system anymore. I have two regular flo satchels and I think the size is manageable, but I definitely understand if you only like the small. It is my favorite size from Dooney.

Thank you for confirming! I couldnt remember, but I think when I was getting my regular size ocean, one of the ladies from the outlet said they had the small one in aqua and I did see it on google image search, so I was confused too. Good to know it is still out there. Hopefully we will get it one day hehehehe.

Thank you for confirming! I couldnt remember, but I think when I was getting my regular size ocean, one of the ladies from the outlet said they had the small one in aqua and I did see it on google image search, so I was confused too. Good to know it is still out there. Hopefully we will get it one day hehehehe.
Ohh how long ago did you get the ocean? I wonder if they are all actually gone or not. The regular aqua was on sale on the Dooney site for a while.

20 days ago. I love the ocean blue, its such a pretty darker blue color. You should call them and ask.

Im trying to first cover my basic colors, so something in reds should be next. You can find the reveal under my name for the ocean blue.

20 days ago. I love the ocean blue, its such a pretty darker blue color. You should call them and ask.

Im trying to first cover my basic colors, so something in reds should be next. You can find the reveal under my name for the ocean blue.
I just looked at your reveal- it's so pretty! I remember someone else also posted a picture of the ocean. It's cool to see yours which is not as smooth and then the other which was all smooth. They are both beautiful in their own way! I like the texture on yours I think it makes the color unique.

I just looked at your reveal- it's so pretty! I remember someone else also posted a picture of the ocean. It's cool to see yours which is not as smooth and then the other which was all smooth. They are both beautiful in their own way! I like the texture on yours I think it makes the color unique.
Thank you! I love that bag so much! The color is so saturated and rich.