small flap bag with a rose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello.

I just visited the chanel store today and i saw this small black flap bag (looks like a classic bag to me) about 8" long and it had a small leather rose ornament hanging on the leather chain handle that I thought was super adorable. Mind that I am a super newbie on chanel, and I've no clue how to search for the name! Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? I'm trying to find out what it's called! Thanks if anyone can help me out!

2. i think ur referring to the camellia lambskin flap? is it this one on the pic?

Attached Files:

3. ok now that i look at the picture....the stitching looks different from what i remembered. Does the purse come in different leather or stitching? But then what do I know!

Thank you Jacmarcella!

4. ^Hmm..I know it comes in lambskin, and satin I believe too ..but not any other leather..I don't think..