Small flap A92087 opinions

AussieSummer

Jan 15, 2015
I tried the smal flap today and found it's perfect crossbody, single strap shoulder and double strap shouldr on my body.

What do you guys think of this bag? I'm not a big fan of aged look, but thought this looks contemporary enough and elegant.

Is it as delicate as classic lambskin?

Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 874
I would get this in a heartbeat if I wasn't on a bag ban! I don't think lambskin is as delicate as is made out having bought a month ago a classic flap that is 26 years old and still beautiful, I almost bought a boy in the skinny chevron earlier this year as I think it's gorgeous and this looks very classic despite being a seasonal bag. If it ticks all your boxes go for it!
Please post modelling pics if you do :smile:

I have this in blue, and I love it, it isn't hard to take care of at all. I've used it everyday since I got it and so far have not noticed any wear and tear and I'm not gentle at all!

I also got this bag in pink color. I love the vintage cc hardware but I'm struggling now whether I should keep it or get a mini flap that's leather lined.

Leather lining does look nicer. The mini overall gives a feel very close to the classics. On the other hand I prefer the shape of the A92087 over the mini - a little longer and less boxy.

I think it's always nice to have a back pocket; however, I rarely touch it because I try not to stretch it. For the lining, I don't mind it being leather or not since I see outside of the bag most of time not the interior.

Do you have something else in mind already? If so, maybe you should go for it instead of this flap bag.

Hope that helps.