Small flap A92087 opinions

I think it's always nice to have a back pocket; however, I rarely touch it because I try not to stretch it. For the lining, I don't mind it being leather or not since I see outside of the bag most of time not the interior.

Do you have something else in mind already? If so, maybe you should go for it instead of this flap bag.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the advice! I have jumbos and a WOC. I'm looking for a medium size bag with a crossbody option. Reissue would be perfect but I'm not a fan of the vintage look to it. It sounds like I should go for classic m/l and compromise on the chain length.

I tried this on today, and it's m/l size, had a back pocket, can go cross body and on the shoulder. The inside is cloth lined though. I have a leather lined mini, and it actually drives me nuts because I'm terrified of scratching it with nails/keys everytime I reach in. I agree with the other poster in that the back pocket is nice to look at but hardly used bc of fear of stretching it.

I was struggling between this one in pink or the light pink caviar mini with rhw (if I can ever get my hands on one).

Let me know what you decided it will probably helps my decision too lol