small fendi reveal :)

2ex9fnd.jpg

Don't be scared. I have the crystal monster key pouch and it's resilient and beautifully made. I've been using it every day for more than a month now and it still looks like the day I got it.

Oh thats reassuring!
I just recently got a YSL credit card holder before I found this wallet and bought it.
So I'm sort of hitting myself.
But I think I'm going to hold off using the wallet until I get my By the way bag :biggrin:

This is gorgeous congratulations! Think I might need to look into the fendi range some lovely bits at the moment :smile:

Thanks!
Yeah, I was never obsessed with Fendi until I fell in love with the by the way, then noticed this little guy!
He was sold out everywhere so I was lucky to snag him.

this is too cute babe!! :loveeyes::loveeyes:
Cant wait for your by the way bag!!

Hi babyyyy!
So I went to fendi and looked at all the colours and stuff, (the red is hot) But i love the turtledove, and I tried the large and small. And I think I'm going to go with the small. I think it fits better with me, but I love how much I can put in the large :sad:
I'm going to go back once more before I decide. haha

Hi babyyyy!
So I went to fendi and looked at all the colours and stuff, (the red is hot) But i love the turtledove, and I tried the large and small. And I think I'm going to go with the small. I think it fits better with me, but I love how much I can put in the large :sad:
I'm going to go back once more before I decide. haha
I'm kinda glad I bought mine early because I won't have to deal with all the gorgeous colours!! haha.. Have you seen their Spring 2015 Runway.. they are TDF! :O

Well girl, if the small suits you then go for it! :biggrin:
Good luck deciding! :kiss: