Small Feet size 4 Ladies - any brand suggestions??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I have very small feet - I think I'm a pretty true size 4 - narrow skinny feet. Some brands that almost always fit me perfectly in their size 34 are Louboutin, YSL, Ferragamo, Charlotte Olympia, & Stuart Weitzman. Contemporary brands: Sam Edelman, Halogen.

Some brands that I find fit way big and their size 34 are too big for me (which is so frustrating!!): Miu Miu, Prada, Roger Vivier (except for the chips flat), some Jimmy Choos, Tods (I got their kids size 33), Valentino (at least the caged rockstud flat in leather - not sure about the patent ones).

Does anyone else have problems finding shoes like me? It's so frustrating for me to shop for shoes! If anyone has brand/style suggestions please let me know!!

2. So sorry to hear you are having so much trouble finding shoes! I have a friend who is the same size and she has similar issues finding shoes. She does wear Tory Burch (I have definitely seen their Reva ballet flats in a size 4 at Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack). Nordstrom and Zappos usually have good size ranges online (though I am sure you have looked there already). Best of luck in your search!

3. Many designers (fendi, sophia webster, charlotte olympia, dsquared2, dolce & gabbana etc. etc.) now do a kids range which can be very similar to the adult range with some tweaks. That could be worth considering. Usually more comfy than the adult shoes as well!

4. I also have small feet and in addition to brands already mentioned, I always have good luck with BP brand shoes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice