Small Edith?

1. Does anyone know if chloe will be releasing a small edith bag? It would really lend itself to a smaller size. I'm thinking it would look like a funkier younger kelly bag.

2. Only med and large-I personally love the medium grey-Good luck...there is a MAJOR waitlist everywhere.....

3. Jill is right. There are two sizes, and the small is called "medium" (strange logic). When I spoke to Chloe they said those were the only sizes. But you never know what they might do for another season. If you want to pre-order a medium whiskey or grey, I can give you the name of a store that is (or was a few days ago) taking paid pre-orders. My pre-order whiskey for spring has not come in yet, and they are already taking orders for the July/August delivery!

4. I've got my fingers crossed that at some point in the future they might come out with a small edith! I was in heaven when chloe came out with the small paddy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice