Small Dooney & Bourke Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my tiny Dooney & Bourke collection.

My first Dooney purchase I believe was in late 2012.
    ( eBay for $9.00 - Signature Brown Tote)

Second Purchase was wristlet a few weeks ago.
    ( eBay for $17.00 - Green Croco)

Last purchase was yesterday.
    (Local yard sale for $3.00 - Black & Grey)

Thank you for letting me share.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

2. Great deals!

3. Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

4. Wow! You got some amazing deals. They are all very cute. Nice photos too :smile:

5. Very cute collection and great deals! My dooney obsession started with a few great deals, too.

6. Wow! you got such GREAT deals! I have been looking and looking for one like your gray/black one. I have been keeping tabs on ebay... one of these days, one of these days :smile:

Thank you for sharing, you have a wonderful lil collection:heart:I love them!

7. You are starting with a lovely collection. I started small, too, then found the wonderful ladies on the D&B QVC board who 'inspired' me to buy a few more, then a few more after that...

Now I am starting to weed out and have a good friend selling some on Ebay. It hurts to part with them but makes room for new!

Thanks for sharing. I'm new to post to this board - it looks like a great group!