Small Dark Grey Antigona Finally Here!!!

pinksky777

Sofa King Banned
Jun 11, 2013
So excited to finally receive my small grey antigona in the mail today! Purchased at L'indelepalais website and it was their last one I suppose, because I went back the next day and it wasn't offered on the site anymore! Here she is! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413304749.490603.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413304773.056053.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1413304786.081930.jpg

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations! What a coincidence. I was doing my regular scan of retailers and noticed this exact color and size and thought what a beautiful bag that is. Enjoy!!!

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations! What a coincidence. I was doing my regular scan of retailers and noticed this exact color and size and thought what a beautiful bag that is. Enjoy!!!

Oh wow truly beautiful :loveeyes: they really are just incredible bags, enjoy.

Thanks girls! I honestly can't believe how big the small seems in person! I think the medium would just be very overwhelming for me.

I think the small is just perfect for everyday use. I was going to get the medium but glad I didn't now. Your mini is lovely too, it looks like a really good size for a 'mini' bag. I think that's next on my list!

I think the small is just perfect for everyday use. I was going to get the medium but glad I didn't now. Your mini is lovely too, it looks like a really good size for a 'mini' bag. I think that's next on my list!

Oh it's the biggest I'll go for a handbag for now I think haha. The mini is still an everyday bag for me as well though! Soo roomy, I don't even consider it a "mini" bag!

I agree that the small makes a great everyday bag. I do love the extra capacity of my medium. I often need to haul more stuff but the small is great for many of my days...plus it perfectly transitions to evening. Yes, the "smaller" Gbags are surprisingly roomy. I love how they are more compact but hold what you need.

I agree that the small makes a great everyday bag. I do love the extra capacity of my medium. I often need to haul more stuff but the small is great for many of my days...plus it perfectly transitions to evening. Yes, the "smaller" Gbags are surprisingly roomy. I love how they are more compact but hold what you need.

Yes agreed! My friend is a bit taller then me (5'8) and she said she would need a medium. It depends on your stature a lot I find. Anyways, I'm sooo excited to take my new bag out for a spin today!! :smile:

Gorgeous, gorgeous bag! This color is amazing going into fall and winter. I've just taken the plunge and ordered this bag in a medium after finding it for a great price on RueLaLa.