Small Crossbody bag wanted

pony

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I‘m looking for a small crossbody bag. I‘d love a Hermes Evelyne tpm, but I‘m not ready to spend that much money yet. That‘s why I‘m looking for other options. It should be leather. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

If you like a feed bag style, Minkoff Megan comes in Small and Mini sizes. Decadent of Copenhagen also has several feed bags and so many other styles in all sizes. I really like the Grace X-small and Gloria.
Decadent leathers and craftsmanship are amazing - I've had my Kylie feed bag for several months, I've used it alot and there are no signs of wear. They're well worth the price.

Reactions: pony
Thank you! Is the leather soft? Ist looks a bit stiff.
I have not personally seen this bag in person. Coach’s pebbled leather does soften over time, though. There’s some discussion of the bag in the thread I will link below. The ladies there should be able to help answer any questions you may have! The bag has been out for a few months now, so they may have updates on wear and tear.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ing-2020-thread.1017006/page-86#post-33737147

I really like the coach rambler crossbody. The turnlock design is super cute and coach glovetanned leather is scrumptious.

I have the Dinky from coach and the Hermes evelyne and really love both. They're completely different bags with completely different price points but they're both fantastic.

Reactions: Sarah03
I have a small unlined Rebecca Minkoff feed bag with studs. It's in a dark taupe soft pebbled leather. It is similar to the Hermes Evelyne and cost around $200 new. The style is discontinued, but eBay has some.

I‘m looking for a small crossbody bag. I‘d love a Hermes Evelyne tpm, but I‘m not ready to spend that much money yet. That‘s why I‘m looking for other options. It should be leather. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
I own the evie mini, I think that Coach someone linked is a wonderful option, it looks almost identical. Do you like carrying your items just in an up/down orientation? Just keep in mind those styles mean your items are almost always placed up/down. I find it weird and awkward and regret the evie for that reason.

I own the evie mini, I think that Coach someone linked is a wonderful option, it looks almost identical. Do you like carrying your items just in an up/down orientation? Just keep in mind those styles mean your items are almost always placed up/down. I find it weird and awkward and regret the evie for that reason.
That‘s a good point. I haven’t really thought about that...