Small Cross-body Marcie?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have (and like) the tiny Marcie cross-body? I have been searching for a very small, lightweight, but nicer looking (not utilitarian) cross body for running around with my kids since I take their things in a back pack. I tried the Marcie and its adorable! Just wondering about durability of leather though. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

2. I just got the small marcie trousse I think its called..its a good size for a small leather good for cards and money, some makeup and keys, phone etc. I am having a baby in September and I am looking for small cross body styles that I can put my stuff in easy reach, since i will have to lug around a diaper bag for a while. I would love to see the mini marcie cross body in modeling shots.

3. I had to order mine at Saks since they didn't have the color that I wanted in stock, but when I get it, I'll take some photos and post them!