Small credit card holder

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I am looking for a small credit card holder for my leftover cards I don't use in my normal everyday wallet.
I use the Compact Curieuse Wallet as my everyday wallet which only has 4 credit card slots. I need something little I can throw in all my bags for all my leftover cards, reward cards and such! What do you all think would be the best option?
Thanks!!

Last edited:
I am looking for a small credit card holder for my leftover cards I don't use in my normal everyday wallet.
I use the Compact Curieuse Wallet as my everyday wallet which only has 4 credit card slots. I need something little I can throw in all my bags for all my leftover cards, reward cards and such! What do you all think would be the best option?
Thanks!!

The Epi Key Pouch or the Empreinte Key Pouch. I prefer the envelope style over the flat card holder which I find difficult to remove cards.

I second the key pouch. Except mine is mono. I use it for the extra cards that I don't keep in my wallet. So easy to toss in my bag or grab and go! I have about 15 cards in mine and still plenty of room for more cards or some cash.

Attachments

• IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 1,219
  • IMG_1503.JPG
    IMG_1503.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,240
I second the key pouch. Except mine is mono. I use it for the extra cards that I don't keep in my wallet. So easy to toss in my bag or grab and go! I have about 15 cards in mine and still plenty of room for more cards or some cash.
+1 exactly! Love my mono cles! It's become my main wallet, so easy to grab and go! I actually use my ZCP for extra cards instead.

Silly question... how did you remove it? Just use pliers to undo the ring?

I used needle-nosed pliers after reading in the cles club thread how others removed it (or had the chain removed in the store). Admittedly I didn't do a great job - I just bent/twisted part of the triangle link looped through the leather until it opened. Others seemed to be more careful about it, but I knew I'd never go back once it was off!