Small Coach Purchases Today

Mar 17, 2007
Hi this is my first time posting here. Also my first coach purchases. Nothing major because I didn't see anything I liked at the outlet in the way of bags. I'm not really a coach person but I think along the road I might get a signature/leather coach carly since I like shoulder bags and I think coach would make a great bang around bag I wouldn't have to worry about scuffing, etc. I also like the mandy style I've seen some of you girls posting. ;)

IMG_0379.jpg

Thanks girls! :smile: Nothing large, but figured it was a start. I think the next bag I'm getting is a coach. I'm leaning on maybe the chocolate carly since the brown is so basic or the turqoise trim one since it's summery or maybe a berry soho. Can someone point me to reference pics of the regular size and large size carley?

Hi this is my first time posting here. Also my first coach purchases. Nothing major because I didn't see anything I liked at the outlet in the way of bags. I'm not really a coach person but I think along the road I might get a signature/leather coach carly since I like shoulder bags and I think coach would make a great bang around bag I wouldn't have to worry about scuffing, etc. I also like the mandy style I've seen some of you girls posting. ;)

Very cute purchases! Thanks so much for posting them!!:yes:

Welcome to the Coach forum!! And congrats on your purchases. I LOVE that flower keyfob! How much was it? As for a Coach being a bang around bag, they are so durable that it seems to withstand a lot, and if it doesn't Coach, stands behind their quality. Hope to see you posting more here!!